£8,000 +VAT (limited availability)
Platinum Sponsorship will include high profile sponsorship of the live and virtual events and large virtual exhibitor booth.
Platinum Sponsorship includes :
• Sponsorship of one plenary keynote speech with an opportunity to introduce a pre-recorded message/video to a captive audience before the session on the main stage during the conference. This will be simultaneously played at the live and virtual event. This will include branding on the virtual and live schedule.
• Opportunity to sit on the panel at the live event for discussion following a keynote presentation.
• Guaranteed meeting of five one-to-one five minute virtual meetings with prospective
clients (pre-agreed with HOSPA).
• Branding on the name badges at the live event (assuming printed badges are used).
• High profile branding on a banner on the virtual conference screen for the duration of the conference (platform will be live for three days) and a 3D stand / booth in the lobby area of the virtual conference.
• Branding on the screen behind the live panel discussion.
• Two internal banners strategically placed around the live conference room, with branding and acknowledgment of platinum sponsorship and support for HOSPACE.
• Large virtual exhibitor booth in high profile lobby area. Delegates will be able to click the booth to gain access to a bio page which will include interactive facilities including live chats and the ability to schedule meetings. In addition videos explaining the sponsor’s product, relevant resources, marketing material and links/contact info. This will stay live for three days with event analytics available post-event.
• HOSPACE website premium branding and extended editorial listing which will remain live for a minimum of six months post-event.
• Premium brand positioning and editorial listing in The Overview Conference Edition which will be emailed to all delegates and non-delegate HOSPA members and distributed at the live event.
• Premium social media activity by @HOSPAtweets and LinkedIn before, during and after the conference. The virtual platform will have a social media wall to increase engagement and profile of the sponsors.
• Six delegate passes to include a minimum of three delegate passes for the live event. Live event delegates will get the unique opportunity to interact with the panel and see the live production in action with multiple live displays in the venue showing what the remote viewers are seeing.